Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: Playback error on PC

Excellent! Glad it's working for you now goudgem.

Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Not helpful.  We're back in 1995 and Optus has thrown it's customers into an ocean while telling them the answer is in there somewhere.  I've wasted an hour on this without resolution. Sort this sh!t out Optus.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

If you can confirm what you're needing a hand with @PM we can lend a hand. @PM we can lend a hand. 

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Hi guys,

I'm having trouble on my Mac - getting a playback error on chrome despite

1. running updated chrome

2. updating silverlight

3. updating widedevine (by deleting and reinstalling)

4. No antivirus

5. clearing cache and cookies

Please let me know what I can do.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hey @Yeswayjose, could you give a little more info on the error message? Just an issue with video? Can you access the web portal? 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Hi Tris,

I can access the web portal OK, and sign in is fine. 

The error code happens when I try any video - Playback error: please reload the stream and try again. 

Reloading doesn't work.

Thanks,

Nick

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Just out of interest, any trouble with the app? Also would be useful if you could try logging into the web portal via another desktop/lappy 😉

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Phone app works OK. Other browsers have the same problem.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Other browsers on the same PC? Understand it might be a bit of a pain, but if you could try another computer would be helpful. Going off what you've said would either relate to an issue with your Optus Sport profile or the computer you're using

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Hi Tris - 

Just checked on a separate PC - same error message. Still works on iphone app. Thanks.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors