Searching...
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Password issues

Ashley123

Hi,I have forgotten my password and I am having an issue with getting a new password. I have clicked on forgotten password. I have then proceeded to type my e-mail in and click on 'Send reset link'. When I click on that, nothing really happens. I haven't gotten an e-mail either yet to change my .

Cheers,

Solution

Re: Password issues

[ Edited ]
Ray_YC

Hi Ashley123,

Did you try using a different browser to go through the Forgotten Password process?

Is this for Optus Sport? If you're still having trouble, please shoot a message to our Optus Sport team.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Ashley123

Hi Ray,

I have tried Internet Explorer and Google Chrome and have got the same result.

Yes, this is for Optus Sport. I will send them a message now.

Thanks for the help!

Ray_YC

You're welcome Smiley Happy ⚽️ 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Bumble1290

I'm also experiencing the same problem, how do I message the Optus Sport team if I don't have a facebook page?

Solution

Ray_YC

Hi Bumble 1290,

You may be experiencing a problem due to a recent Optus Sport Security Update

Are you using a VPN? It needs to be turned off to be able to login and receive the reset password e-mail.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
4 Kudos
2 Kudos
2 Kudos
2 Kudos
1 Kudo