Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
bnaek05
New Contributor
New Contributor

Order placed needs changin

Just plavmced an order for a home phone but need internet with plan and says it when choosing plan but notv on order and a nox at the end of order that dstates now when nbn available do you want us to add it on well i have nbn here already so whats the deal with making out its a pkan and noelw $50 as month fir a phine only????
0 Kudos
2 Replies
George_YC

Re: Order placed needs changin

Hi @bnaek05,

If you already have an NBN plan, we should be able to add-on a landline for you. The $50 landline plan is for a landline without internet. 

We'd need to look into this further to see your plan details and advise of the next best action.

Please note that we’re unable to look into account details on Yes Crowd.

We recommend messaging us via the My Optus App. The team is available 24/7 and are ready to assist customers as quickly as possible.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

petergdownload
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Re: Order placed needs changin

Hi,

Could you edit your post to correct the spelling. Its really hard to work out what you've requested or want.

These days you must have an internet (NBN) connection to also have a home landline phone (as the phone used the NBN to make the call). Usually your current Internet Provider is where you get a phone added. What RSP are you with now?

Optus provide a landline number free with every NBN plan (you pay extra for calls).

0 Kudos