cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor jimbo001
New Contributor

Optus Sports Log-in issues

I have an Optus NBN service which includes an Optus Sports subscription, it shows as ENABLED in My Account section of Optus website. However when I go to log-in to Optus Sports it says incorrect password but then when I enter email address to receive password reset instructions it says there is no user associated with that email! I have previously raised this via LiveChat but without resolution and I don't even see an option for that anymore. I think something is wrong with the config of my account but it seems to be one technical issue after another with no support - any help gratefully received.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Optus Sports Log-in issues

Did you use the same email address that the Optus account portal uses?

https://sport.optus.com.au/forgotpassword?

Highlighted
Moderator Kartika

Re: Optus Sports Log-in issues

Sorry about your Optus Sport login issue, @jimbo001. We can definitely look into this for you. Can you please PM us → here your email address, home phone number / account number, full name and date of birth to proceed.

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Top Contributors