Searching...

Optus Sport

Riccardo

I have tried to log into optus sport on my dads phone (samsung galaxy S7) however it keeps telling me that i have an invalid password. I have tried uninstalling the app and reinstalling it. I want to know why it is not working his phone is completely eligible for the app to work on yet i still have trouble.

Please help my dad is a passionate ethinc male and enjoys his football, he already missed the Juventus game this morning and i would hate to think what will happen to his phone if it tells him its the incorrect password one more time. 

For the sake of the phone and Juventus please resolve this issue

Re: Optus Sport

Yeldarb

Are you sure the password is correct? You might want to try a reset if you are not sure.

https://sport.optus.com.au/forgotpassword?

Riccardo

Yes i have tried that multiple times

Yeldarb

I see many posts about Optus Sports login issues and short of an Optus staff member seeing this post you may have to speak with support on the live chat link below to get it resolved.

https://www.optus.com.au/shop/notices/service-chat

Highlighted

Dan_C

I hope you've been able to successfully login since posting @Riccaro, 

If you do have the time, I'd really like to know what's gone wrong. 

You'd tried the reset password link, entered a new password, attempted to login and you were still receiving a validation error?
If it’s not been fixed, do you know what the issue was caused by? 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
2 Kudos
2 Kudos
1 Kudo
1 Kudo
1 Kudo