Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
wilkoitfc123
New Contributor
New Contributor

Optus Sport iPad app- crashes during streaming

iPad Pro 10.5”, latest iOS 10 version and app version.

Crashes every 5 mins or so during live streaming.

7 Replies
Tris

Re: Optus Sport iPad app- crashes during streaming

Hi there, sounds frustrating 😞 Have you checked our support pages? There's some great troubleshooting that could help isolate what's going on. Otherwise you can chat with our Live crew for further assistance. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
BMM1984
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi

This is happening to every user right now, including me. Just take a look at the reviews on the current version in the App Store.

Moderator - this is clearly a known bug so is someone in the development team currently doing anything about it?

Tris

There's nothing logged currently @BMM1984, so we would require users to speak with Tech Support so individual faults can be raised. That way it can be investigated and any outages identified

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
BMM1984
New Contributor
New Contributor

I notified Optus via Twitter, to which the response received was that "yes it was currently a common issue amongst users".

Surely your departments are in a better position to report issues across a large user base than individual users?

0 Kudos
Tris

That's correct, we've definitely had some users confirm similar experiences, it's important to mention, most aren't impacted though. For that reason, we need everyone having problems to contact us so it can be looked into, investigated and tracked.

0 Kudos
AlexG
New Contributor
New Contributor

Can you raise a ticket with tech support on our behalf? I also have the same issue and given the issue usually pops up when I'm watching football in the UK (midnight or 3am) it's a bad time to try contact your overseas tech support help desk and no way am I in the mood to sit on hold waiting for someone to tell me to switch off and on my iPad. Just send up the chain the issue and show some customer support 😉

0 Kudos
Toomey
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

We have agents available to assist during game time, please use this form to send through your details → Report a problem with TV or Content

0 Kudos
Top Contributors