Optus Perks

is Optus Perks movie tickets still working, I can not find them anywhere 

0 Kudos
27 Replies
YetAnotherAcc
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: Optus Perks

The entertainment section of the Optus app says that discounted hoyts tickets will be back 15th may.
0 Kudos
Tuong_YC

Hey @mizcaty. our customers are important to us, which includes making sure they have everything they need and want from our service. Whilst our Movie ticket partnership has ended, we are busy exploring new ways we can recognise and reward our customer’s commitment to us. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

AndS
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

@Tuong_YCIf your response is correct, then have a check of the following and please let us know when the new features/offers will be completed by as this post was a long long time ago:

https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/Welcome-Announcements/Optus-Perks-update/m-p/627545

0 Kudos
YetAnotherAcc
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

@AndS wrote:

https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/Welcome-Announcements/Optus-Perks-update/m-p/627545

Q: Will optusperks.com.au remain active?

A. Yes, Optusperks.com.au will remain active and customers can still access discount movie tickets with Hoyts. 

That domain is down. I wonder how long that's been the case.

0 Kudos
Tuong_YC

Apologies for any confusion @AndS, our perks campaign are currently being updated. Once the movie options are available once more, they will be featured within the Optus App. Thanks for your patience on this, we really do appreciate it 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

AndS
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

As per the link and response it's now near on 9 months.... (just one day to go).

Ddon't you think that 9 months is a bit long for a program to take to be updated????????
0 Kudos
NickSydney
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

The my Optus app still has the banner to purchase hoyts movie tickets at a discounted rate. The hoyts tickets are literally the only reason I stay with Optus. Furthermore when retiring Optus perks website the notification about hoyts rewards stated it would come back online. That date has not passed and it never came back online and the banners advertising the discounted tickets still exist. The service and poor communication is just awful!
Sarah_YC

Hi @NickSydney,

It's important to us that we continue to reward and recognise our customers' loyalty, so the new home for HOYTS discounted tickets is through My Optus app. 

Once you're in the app, scroll to the bottom of the page under the Entertainment section and you should see the HOYTS banner. 

Click on the HOYTS banner which will lead you to the HOYTS website. There you'll need to login to your HOYTS account after which the Optus tickets will be available to purchase.

NickSydney
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

It doesn’t work through the my Optus app. If I try the link through the website (not the app) it works. Something for you guys to fix.