Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
NickSydney
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Re: Optus Perks

I have the new iPhone and my software is updated for both app and phone. I never had any issues with the offer on the Optus perks app hence why I’m a bit antsy
0 Kudos
ccha6508
New Contributor
New Contributor

I am exactly like Nikesydney, I just re-installed the app and I still can’t find the banner.
Even on your website under the entertainment section, I can only see fetch but not Hoyts under the TV & Movie tab.
I already message at Optus Facebook page as well.
If this can be a easy solve that will be great.
0 Kudos
YetAnotherAcc
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Sux that you guys are having problems, but as I've said, you should be better off by getting a 10% discount directly from Hoyts via their free rewards program.
0 Kudos
NickSydney
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

I’ve got hoyts membership.. save more with Optus when I use the extreme screen - about $6 per ticket saving. Prices usually vary by location too.. so save more in central Sydney vs outskirts
0 Kudos
Nard_YC

@ccha6508 Are you using an iPhone / Apple Device by any chance? If so, as mentioned above, we should have an update being pushed out tomorrow to address this discounted Hoyts ticket issue impacting some of our customers. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

ccha6508
New Contributor
New Contributor

I am using an iPhone 12 Pro Max.
I hope tomorrow that new software update could fix this issue then.
0 Kudos
YetAnotherAcc
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Ah, good to know. When I looked at a couple of random regular tickets a week or so ago (the time of my 1st post in this thread) I only saw 50c off with Optus for Hoyts $13 & $17 tickets.
Tuong_YC

Fair enough @NickSydney. If you could remove any unwanted cookies and caches from your history - this will clear any interruptions as well as update the Optus App.

Sometimes giving your handset a quick restart as well, that would be much appreciated. If you continue to have issues accessing the Perks offer, please send a message to our 24/7 Messenger teams on the Optus App and we will run some checks to assist further. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

Top Contributors