Searching...

OnDemand - Where are last weeks games?

spt750

Watched the ManU game this morning, a few issues but OK.

Then I went to check out last weeks games in the on demand section...NOTHING?

Anyone having the same issue?

Surely they haven't removed them already!!

Highlighted

Re: OnDemand - Where are last weeks games?

silnarm

I just logged in to put the Arsenal V Liverpool game on for my dad... no dice, pretty crappy if games aren't even up for a week.

Dan_C

Hey guys, I can confirm that on demand matches are only available up until the next round. I've just checked the application myself and the matches have been removed in preparation for the new round. Dan 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

YoHo18

Same here !! For the same match, nothing is there. Not impressed if you can't access last week's games.

spt750

Thanks for the info Dan, at least now I know....

Sadly this is quite disspointing for those of us too busy during the week to watch (especially with Friday night games shortening the time between rounds).

Not looking forward to missing those midweek games......where is that suggestion box Smiley Happy

Soldier78

Where are last weeks games?

Nghi

The restriction is placed by the rights holders and forms part of the agreement Smiley Sad Not much we can do about I'm afraid. Are you guys trying to watch replays through our Yes TV by Fetch Optus Sport App? Some boxes aren't refreshing with the latest VOD content and require a restart before they become viewable.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
2 Kudos
2 Kudos
1 Kudo
1 Kudo
1 Kudo