cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question

Yes Crowd will close and be redirected to Help & Support on the 1st November 2021. Thank you to every member who has made this community such a helpful and supportive place for customers and staff to interact to help serve along with improve our products and services. You will be missed.

Dbs
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

On Demand highlights start at end of match

So I just clicked the On Demand for Arsenal v Leicester and the show started (with the time at 00:00) just as they were showing the goals scored at the end of the game and moving into studio discussion. There was no option to 'start over' and the time bar started at 00:00 so I know it wasn't user error. The same thing happened on the Arsenal v Leicester Live page. When I clicked start over it started at about 70 minute mark with the score 2-3. 

Completely ruined it. 

Optus it's really frustrating that you don't have your act together a year into this and now you have the nerve to charge this season.

You are not providing adequate service and I also don't think you understand the fan base. 

If I click an on demand game, I don't want to see what substutions were made during the game on your line up section. The subs can. Give a pretty big clue as to how the game pans out. 

No way I'm sitting down watching a game now if I know the score. No way I'm paying $15 if this happens for the matches tonight. 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
MarcSavic
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: On Demand highlights start at end of match

Same thing happened to me. 

I clicked the on demand icon for the Arsenal Leicester match, and the video goes to goal highlights and the stats. So instead of being able to watch the game without knowing the score, it's been ruined. 

Why is an on deman link taking me to what appears to be a live coverage? Right now, when I click, I'm getting the 2016/17 season highlights video. 

Cmon, sort this out. We pay good money for this service, so it needs to be delivered. 

0 Kudos
Hannah-L
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: On Demand highlights start at end of match

Hey @Dbs and @MarcSavic, that definitely shouldn't be happening. 😞 Can you please log this fault via our online reporting tool so that our TV & Content team can investigate further? We appreciate the feedback.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors