Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
storm156
New Contributor
New Contributor

Old Fetch recordings won't play anymore

I have several seasons of a TV show recorded using protected recording so they can't be deleted. However, over the past few months, when trying to watch some of the older seasons all I get is a black screen. The channel is still accessible and the TV show still runs new seasons, any ideas about what's going on/how to fix it?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Kartika

Re: Old Fetch recordings won't play anymore

Hi @storm156, have you tried → soft reset of the box? Alternatively, refer to our Fetch → troubleshooting page.

If the issue still continues then you are best to speak with our Technical Support team via the → messaging service to assist you further.

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
storm156
New Contributor
New Contributor

I've tried doing a soft reset, but unfortunately it didn't work and I don't want to do a hard reset as that will delete all of my recordings.

I've had a look at the troubleshooting pages, but can't seem to find any answers/solutions to my problem. Is there a specific page I should look it, have I just missed it?
0 Kudos
Kartika

Hi @storm156 in that case you can refer directly to the Fetch → troubleshooting page.  If you can`t find your specific issue then you will need to speak with our support team as advised before to assist you further.

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
petergdownload
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

What shows? The Fetch box is a "Free TV" device (which essentially means Fetch are free to remove any recordings at any time remotely) If the recordings are from non FTA channels then its possible they have been revoked.