Searching...

Not all replay times for games not on demand listed

[ Edited ]
juswain

Just been trying to find out what times the Man Utd v Wolverhampton game will be replayed as it is not available On Demand but it does not appear in the list showing replay times. Only the Fulham v Watford and Leicester v Huddersfield times are shown.

Above the list which displays the replay schedule there is a table showing all the games for Round 6 and their actual kick off times and I notice the Man Utd v Wolverhampton game is indicated as being On Demand but this is obviously not correct.

Could someone from Optus please let me know what times the overnight Man Utd game will be replayed?

Re: Not all replay times for games not on demand listed

GuyCS

Hi @juswain - Unfortunately, there were some changes needed and the Man United v Wolves match will not be available on-demand. Really sorry for any inconvenience caused.

You'll still be able to catch a replay of the match on Optus Sport 1 at these times: 23/9: 12pm, 7pm; 25/9: 10am; 26/9: 1:30pm; 27/9: 10am. Hope this helps.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

juswain

Hi

Thanks for getting back to me quickly.

I was already aware that the Man Utd v Wolves game would not be available On Demand but just needed to find out replay times since they are not listed on the Optus blog page:

https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/Blog/Premier-League-2018-2019-Season-Fixture/ba-p/454713

Hate to sound like a whinger but would be great if you guys could keep this updated correctly.

Thanks again for quick reply though

GuyCS

Apologies for any inconvenience @juswain

The changes were only made this morning, but I'll ensure this is passed on to the team who update that blog page to have it amended. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Dashbuck

So can you tell me the process in lodging a complaint then please. I’ve paid a subscription to watch my team play every week and don’t have the opportunity to watch them live and rely on the replays. This lack of replay was not advertised prior so is not acceptable.

Highlighted

Zac_D

Hi @Dashbuck, we're sorry for the mess around today. The remaining replays for this match on Optus Sport 1 are: 25/9: 10am; 26/9: 1:30pm; 27/9: 10am. 

For the 2018/2019 season, we are permitted to show up to 29 Premier League matches per club per on-demand. The selected matches will be available to watch until the next round of matches begin. We'll let you know which matches will be available to watch on-demand on the Optus Sport platform. From the 2019/2020 season next year, we will be offering all games on demand. You can also keep up to date with our Fixtures via our YesCrowd Blog here → https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/Blog/bg-p/Announcements/label-name/Premier%20League.

You're more than welcome to submit your feedback via a PM and we will pass it on for you.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
2 Kudos
2 Kudos
1 Kudo
1 Kudo
1 Kudo