Searching...
Highlighted

No sound on Optus Sport channels

[ Edited ]
Marky1965

I have sound on all the live football channels except optus sport 3. I have had it last week but not today.

Using 4th Gen Apple TV

Re: No sound

Ray_YC

Hey there Marky1965,

That is odd. We haven't had other users report this issue.

If it is still happening (there are some live UCL matches to try before this weekend although early in the morning) please log a case with our Optus Sport team:

1. Make sure you are logged in with your registered Optus Sport username and password
  2. Visit the Help and Support section via the in-app menu
  3. Click Log a case
  4. Enter a title for your issue
  5. Select a relevant category for you issue from the drop down list
  6. Briefly describe the issue you are having. Any detail you provide here will help us resolve your issue as quickly as possible
  7. You can upload an image or screenshot if it’s relevant to the issue and will help identify the problem
  8. Press Submit
  9. We will send you an email with your reference number
  10. An agent will review your issue and come back with a resolution or contact you via an in-app notification for more information

Let us know how you go.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
5 Kudos
2 Kudos
2 Kudos
2 Kudos
2 Kudos