Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Alessiopescara
New Contributor
New Contributor

Managing your Vividwireless service after switching to Optus

Hello! I have had a vivid wireless modem for many months but since it became of optus I have no idea where I can change my payment details and my address. Can anyone help me please? Thanks

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Dan_C
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

Re: Vivid wireless

First off, welcome to Optus and the Yes Crowd community @Alessiopescara

When your Vivid Wireless service was moved across to Optus, we should have created a My Account profile for you. We'll use your contact email as your My Account  Login/Username. 

Could you head to the My Account login pageForgot password Enter your contact email and D.O.BReset Password? 

If your email address hasn't been registered, you can try and registering from your end, or contact us and we'll set the account up from our side. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Alessiopescara
New Contributor
New Contributor

If I access into my account I recive this reply:

The service you have selected is currently invalid and no usage is available.

so I can't manage my profile and change my payment details. Could you help me please? 
thanks

0 Kudos
Dan_C
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

Ah, that's frustrating.

Unfortunately, it’s not something I can do from my side. If you message us with your details on Facebook or Twitter, we can help from there. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos