Searching...
Accepted Solution

Manage Devices on Optus Sport

[ Edited ]
johnnym44

When I log in to Optus Sports it does not display my name. Therefore I cannot click on it to manage devices. Can you assist?

All it shows is "change password" and "log out"

Solution

Re: Manage Devices on Optus Sport

Ray_YC

We’ve optimised your post to help users better understand what the topic is about and your question to be answered more clearly by the Yes Crowd community.

As there is no longer a limit on devices to Optus Sport, this settings option was removed.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

CorkySJ1

So why has my PremLeague/Champions League watching been interrupted in recent weeks (including this morning) with a screen saying I had exceeded my device limits?? Can you help please if there is now no restriction? 

device limit exceeded

Aywannah

Just wanted to figure out how to get rid of people who are logged in my optus sport i cant find the devices 

Manage my devices

AdamBips

Highlighted

Re: device limit exceeded

SillyGogo

maybe change the password for your optus sport and not share it this time

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy

johnnym44

Yes the same has been happening to me. My streaming gets stopped multiple times with the same message. So much so, sometimes I just give up and log off.

Ray_YC

Hi all,

I've had confirmation again there is no longer a restriction on the number of devices.

It is likely the reason you are getting this error occurring because a customer is trying to view Optus Sport content on more than one device at the same time. If the customer is viewing content on Device A and then using the same log in on Device B and hits play on content at the same time, device A will get the above mentioned error.

As SillyGogo mentioned above, we suggest changing your Optus Sport password.

If this doesn't resolve the issue, please log a case via Optus Sport.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

mozart

I have had this problem too.

Even after changing my password, older devices logged on with the old password are still bale to stream content!

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
2 Kudos
2 Kudos
2 Kudos
1 Kudo
1 Kudo