Searching...

Man utd V hull - on demand

Fitzachary95

whats up with the man Utd v hull game? Earlier it said it was available on demand and then didn't even show that game, now it doesn't appear on the on-demand section. 

Any my idea when it will be available properly? If even at all? 

Re: Man utd V hull - on demand

manu99

I watched the last 20 minutes of the game on my ipad. The stream froze  several times and could only be restarted by closing down the App, and restarting. 

Again is the game going to "on demand" or not.

When are on demand games decided, and how long after the game finishes are they available.

sdroberts13

the crystal palace v bournemouth replay is also nowhere to be found.....

Chrisso

What is going on? When can we watch the United game?

To not be able to come through with the goods is a disgrace.

Please give it back to Foxtel NOW

Highlighted

JSav

I'm having the same issues. The replay wasn't available on my Fetch box, but it was on my computer. However it only had highlights from the other matches played overnight. No sign of Man U v Hull. Then it just disappeared...

It's now been 10hrs since the kickoff and there is still no On Demand Replay. This is terrible !

JSav

I should add I spent 23mins waiting to talk to someone on the phone about this issue and gave up. Great customer assistance Optus

Sam_D

Hey @Fitzachary95, @Chrisso and @JSav - apologies for the delay with these catch ups. Spurs vs Liverpool is currently available on all platforms except Yes TV by Fetch however Man U vs Hull is currently being worked on. Both matters are being addressed as priority by our Networks team - apologies for the hassle.

@sdroberts13 Crystal Palace vs Bournemouth unfortunately isn't one of the 290 games available on demand. 

Sully2219

This is disgusting! 

Disgusting service! It's turning out to be the farce that everybody predicted!

Chrisso

I'm just gonna wait until 2pm and watch free on MUTV 

Optus have bitten off more than they can chew.

[ Edited ]
sdroberts13

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
2 Kudos
2 Kudos
2 Kudos
2 Kudos
1 Kudo