stewnat
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Re: Logging in to Optus Sport through Apple TV

Still waiting for a response
0 Kudos
Nard_YC

@stewnat, if you've reached out to the Optus Sport Facebook or Twitter team, someone will attend to your message as soon as possible and continue to have this investigated for you.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos
Casey_YC

Thanks for that, @PN88

I would urge you to get back in touch with them on this, as the social team can reach out to the Optus Sport team for any updates, if there are any to provide. Last I was advised, it was still being investigated. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

PN88
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Hi Casey_yc
Last message I got from them was still no update
0 Kudos