cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Ness_YC

Re: Logging in to Optus Sport through Apple TV

Thank you for sharing your observations @KesG. I would recommend that you raise an in-app support case via the Optus Sport app as well. This way, our TV & Content Team can investigate and discuss with you directly. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos
PN88
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Having the same problem got to log in everytime I use the app with the latest update
0 Kudos
Kartika

Hi @PN88, since this is a public forum we can`t access customers account details here. As such your best to raise an in app support case by navigating into Optus Sport app > Menu (... bottom right hand corner) > Customer Support > Raise an issue. This will report the fault directly to our TV & Contents team and they will get back to you via the app itself.

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
stewnat
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

I have raised an in app issue and it has gone nowhere
0 Kudos
PN88
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Yes I have already raised in app issue many time have not got a answer on the fix
0 Kudos
Kartika

Hi @stewnat, in that case if you have a social media account then please send a private message to Optus Sport on Facebook or a direct message on Twitter with the details for further assistance.

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Kartika

In that case if you have a social media account then please send a private message to Optus Sport on Facebook or a direct message on Twitter with the details for further assistance.

0 Kudos
PN88
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

I all ready contact social media account about the issue
0 Kudos
Casey_YC

HI @PN88

Were you able to get an outcome from the message you sent via Social Media? As that team have access to the Optus Sport team directly for these sorts of issues and can raise a case for further investigation if needed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos
PN88
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Casey_YC
no i have not
0 Kudos