Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Aftab
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Issue: My Webmail has not been showing Sent Mail items since 3rd August 2020

Action Taken by me:

1. First, I raised this issue on 13/01/2021 with Optus experts but the issue could not be resolved as a result I am unable to delete unwanted Sent Mail items from my sent folder. I need to remove the unwanted Sent Mails to reduce the size because very often I am getting Optus notification that my mail quota is exceeding the limit.
  2. Then again, I raised the issue on 17th April 2021, 21 April 2021, and 30th April 2021 but the issue still remains unresolved.

May I request Optus to investigate this matter which has not been resolved since 13th January 2021. Optus may find records of all interactions on their chat portal.  

0 Kudos
4 Replies
z_hook

Re: Issue: My Webmail has not been showing Sent Mail items since 3rd August 2020

Hi @Aftab,

Thank you for raising this issue.

Please note that we’re unable to look into account details on Yes Crowd.

Please send a  PM to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter with the details for further assistance.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

Aftab
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Re: Issue: My Webmail has not been showing Sent Mail items since 3rd August 2020

My issue is unresolved since 13/01/ 2021. Please refer to the records of my conversation with Oputus held on 13/01/2021, 17/04/2021, 21/04/2021 and 30/04/2021 to further investigate into the root cause and finding potential solution.

0 Kudos
Aftab
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

I find my issue resolved. Please convey my thanks to all those who helped me in resolving the issue.

Nard_YC

That's great to hear, @Aftab!

If you ever need a hand in the future, please don't hesitate to give us a shout. 

You can also always get support from our 24x7 Experts via Messaging in the My Optus App

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.