Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Aftab
Contributor
Contributor

Issue: My Webmail has not been showing Sent Mail items since 3rd August 2020

Action Taken by me:

1. First, I raised this issue on 13/01/2021 with Optus experts but the issue could not be resolved as a result I am unable to delete unwanted Sent Mail items from my sent folder. I need to remove the unwanted Sent Mails to reduce the size because very often I am getting Optus notification that my mail quota is exceeding the limit.
  2. Then again, I raised the issue on 17th April 2021, 21 April 2021, and 30th April 2021 but the issue still remains unresolved.

May I request Optus to investigate this matter which has not been resolved since 13th January 2021. Optus may find records of all interactions on their chat portal.  

0 Kudos
7 Replies
z_hook

Re: Issue: My Webmail has not been showing Sent Mail items since 3rd August 2020

Hi @Aftab,

Thank you for raising this issue.

Please note that we’re unable to look into account details on Yes Crowd.

Please send a  PM to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter with the details for further assistance.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

Aftab
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Issue: My Webmail has not been showing Sent Mail items since 3rd August 2020

My issue is unresolved since 13/01/ 2021. Please refer to the records of my conversation with Oputus held on 13/01/2021, 17/04/2021, 21/04/2021 and 30/04/2021 to further investigate into the root cause and finding potential solution.

0 Kudos
Aftab
Contributor
Contributor

I find my issue resolved. Please convey my thanks to all those who helped me in resolving the issue.

Nard_YC

That's great to hear, @Aftab!

If you ever need a hand in the future, please don't hesitate to give us a shout. 

You can also always get support from our 24x7 Experts via Messaging in the My Optus App

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

prfisher
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hello I have the exact same issue , How did yours get fixed ?

0 Kudos
Kartika

Hi @prfisher, if you are having issue with your webmail sent folder then we would first suggest to login into webmail directly → here to confirm if the issue replicates? If it is working fine that means it is your specific email application. In that case please double check your → webmail synchronising settings as per the email application you are using.

However if the issue replicates then you are best to speak with our Technical Support team via the → messaging service to assist you further.

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
prfisher
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hello I am accessing Webmail via my Google Chrome or Edge Browser. I am directly logging into your Optus Webmail.com.au directly from different computers too. My sent folder will not open ,, just the spinning wheel does its thing on the screen, then it locks up, all other folders open up.  I found sometimes i could access it when i logged in on the Standard security but I can no longer do that either. I can only access my Web based email via the secure site on webmail. This is from many different computer systems , all windows based 

0 Kudos
Top Contributors