cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor Mark_br
New Contributor

Is there an issue with the Xbox Optus Sport app?

Hi, is there an issue with the xbox optus sports app. It won't load even though it has been working fine for the past few months? Thanks 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Occasional Contributor MattyAu
Occasional Contributor

Re: Xbox one s

Hey ,

Sorry to hear you are experiencing this issue,

• Make sure your console is connected to the internet.
  • Make sure you can access your optus account from Optus.com.au
  • Clear any caches for the Xbox App
  • Try uninstalling and reinstalling the app.
  • Try to log in again.

If all of this does not solve your porblems, I suggest reaching out to Optus support from the mobile app or website. You can also chat with someone on the phone by calling 133937.

Best Regards

Matt

Need More Help?

Call 133 937

Chat with an Optus Sales/Support rep from the Optus App, or Optus.com.au/support

Are you heading into store?

Remember to bring 100 points of photo ID with you soo Optus staff can access your account.

Feedback

Did I resolve your issue today? - Please take a moment to let me know that you received my reply and the outcome of your issue. If you happy with the help I provied please consider a "Kudos!" - Thank you!

Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Xbox one s

Hey there Mark_br,

Great suggestions from MattyAU.

If needed you can log a support case directly with the Optus Sport team.

You will need to:

1. Make sure you are logged in with your registered Optus Sport username and password
  2. Visit the Help and Support section via the in-app menu
  3. Click Log a case
  4. Enter a title for your issue
  5. Select a relevant category for you issue from the drop down list
  6. Briefly describe the issue you are having. Any detail you provide here will help us resolve your issue as quickly as possible
  7. You can upload an image or screenshot if it’s relevant to the issue and will help identify the problem
  8. Press Submit
  9. We will send you an email with your reference number
  10. An agent will review your issue and come back with a resolution or contact you via an in-app notification for more information

Let us know if you found out what the issue was.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors