cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Occasional Contributor Andrei84
Occasional Contributor

Re: APP CRASHING NO INTERNET CONNECTION

Guys. After being contacted by Optus, I deleted the app including all data.

I re-installed and tested it last night, and it seems good for the moment.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor Cathalm8
Contributor

THIS HAS STILL NOT BEEN FIXED. MY APP STILL CRASHES. Please please please can you escalte this to your app team and get the app updated again! Unacceptbale that this still has not been fixed. Why am I paying for a service which does not work???????

0 Kudos
Contributor Cathalm8
Contributor

THIS NOT RESOLVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Toomey
RetiredModerator

Sorry to hear this is still on-going. Do you have the fault reference number from when you submitted the referral form? If so, please send it through so I can escalate it with the TV & Content team.

If you don't have a fault reference number, please re-submit the form and send through your new number.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor Robertpaulmiles
New Contributor

Re: IPHONE APP CRASHING NO INTERNET CONNECTION

This is beyond ridiculous now. Still no fix for this issue. I have been offered a $45 compensation on my bill which was nice, but I'd much rather have the app working. I switched from Telstra for the sole reason of the EPL as I'm sure others did. I've had no reposnse from IT as to what they're doing to fix it. Very close to cancelling my contract for lack of service.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors