Searching...

Re: How do I pay the $15 monthly fee on the app through Google Play

Kartika

If you signed up after the free period was announced then you will have received an email reminder from us advising the end of the free period and that you will be charged from 01/09. Also, we have always mentioned the free period was for the World cup period valid till 31/08/18 through all our channels - TV, Yes TV by Fetch, news, Optus Sport website, Optus website, etc which confirms it was never offered for free after this date. 

If you have not received the email then I can arrange a feedback to our TV & Content team? If you are not happy just by the feedback then we can cancel the subscription and guide you through on how to arrange a refund through Google play store directly. However, I assume you did not want to cancel the subscription as you wanted to continue and are happy to pay $15. So, I am bit confused what can I assist you with further?

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
5 Kudos
2 Kudos
2 Kudos
2 Kudos
2 Kudos