cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
KarenHay
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi all was just wondering if it’s possible to get a list of all incoming calls to a land line?

Hi all was just wondering if it’s possible to get a list of all incoming calls to a land line? 

0 Kudos
6 Replies
YetAnotherAcc
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: Hi all was just wondering if it’s possible to get a list of all incoming calls to a land line?

No. Not possible due to privacy concerns.
KarenHay
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: Hi all was just wondering if it’s possible to get a list of all incoming calls to a land line?

Thanks but sorry I dont want a list of phone numbers just a number of calls made per month - to determine if to keep number in sequence or not. I hope that clarifies it a little better. Thanks
Tina_YC

Hi @KarenHay, thanks for getting in touch with us. Are you looking for incoming calls history from this year? If so, we recommend messaging us via the My Optus App. Our team is available 24/7 and are ready to assist customers as quickly as possible. Tina.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

YetAnotherAcc
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

@Tina_YC Optus have previously stated publically that they can not provide incomming call info, regardless of timeframe, due to privacy rules. Are you stating that that is not actually the case?
0 Kudos
Tina_YC

Thanks for clarifying that for us, @KarenHay. I'm afraid Incoming call records & calls to 000 emergency numbers can only be issued via a subpoena or a police request. If you have any further questions, please let us know. Tina.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

petergdownload
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

"just a number of calls made per month - to determine if to keep number in sequence or not. I hope that clarifies it a little better"

Nope. "Sequence" is the wrong word. If you mean "total count" then that's up to you. How many times has the phone rung?
0 Kudos
Top Contributors