There will be some channels leaving the Fetch service soon. Click here to find out what they are. Read the full story
2019-08-06 02:41 PM - edited 2019-08-06 02:46 PM
The 2019/20 English Premier League season kicks off this weekend and Optus Sport is your place to watch every minute of the action!
This season all 380 matches will be available On Demand! Check out what else is new in our 2019/20 EPL coverage.
So, do you have everything in set to go to watch your favourite team(s) and player(s)? Here is our starting eleven common questions in 3-5-2 formation to if you get caught offside by the VAR this season.
- How do I get Optus Sport?
- How much does Optus Sport cost?
- How can I watch Optus Sport?
- What devices and browsers support Optus Sport?
- I need help logging into Optus Sport
- I am having issues with the video quality
- I am having issues with a particular device
- I am seeing an error message
- I am getting a Playback error
- How do I log a support case to Optus Sport?
- Who can I connect with for help with Optus Sport?
Optus Sport: Personal viewing in Australia only. Content and features vary by device and sport. Sport coverage is available as long as you remain on an eligible plan and Optus has the rights. Optus Sport is a month-to-month subscription, which will continue until you cancel your subscription, or you move to an ineligible plan. Where your plan includes Optus Sport at no additional cost, your bill will show a $14.99 charge and corresponding credit.
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.
Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button