Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Re: Having Problem signing up for Premier league via manage.sport.optus.com.au/signup/index.html

Im havin an issue when tryin to set up my optus sport. every time i ask for the sms a error msg comes up. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Having Problem signing up for Premier league via manage.sport.optus.com.au/signup/index.html

Oh no @Leten1989, could you please try to register for Optus Sport here → https://manage.sport.optus.com.au/signup/index.html and let us know with a screen shot if yo get the same error again. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

I’m also having this problem. Could someone please help?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Blog Author

Hey @Sheppo91, we'd be glad to lend a hand with this one 🙂 Can I just confirm the error message you receive when attempting to register your account for Optus Sport via the eligibility tool →https://manage.sport.optus.com.au/signup/index.html? Send us a PM with your account details.

We'll need your full name, DOB and account number. There might be a back end issue resulting in our web portal not recognising that your service has been configured for use with Optus Sport.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Need assistance . Getting error message when signing up trying to receive code . Was told this was included in my plan but won’t even let me check eligibility. Error code is “We've encountered a problem. You can also add Optus Sport from My Account”. When I go there and try to check it gets an error too . As it looks above many others with this issue . Please help thanks . 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Hey @Edutainment, sorry for the issues. Jump into Optus Sport Live Chat to have someone check your subscription on our end. You may need to be manually activated but someone can take care of this for you right away.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Hi, yet another with this problem...

It seems its been happening for years and still not fixed? What a joke

Can someone help me out with getting my sport activated?

Thank you 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Hey @NiceGaryy, my apologies for the issues. Someone on our end can fix it for you. I've provided more information in your thread here.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors