cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
Occasional Contributor FGH
Occasional Contributor

Free Fetch Mini - No Optus Sport in Apps

Has anybody else gone into Optus to get the FREE Fetch Mini as compensation for the World Cup debacle only to get home and Optus Sport is not one of the apps.

I noticed they had to move my accoun, which I've had for over ten years, to a new system for me to have the Fetch Mini

0 Kudos
7 Replies
RetiredModerator Hannah-L
RetiredModerator

Re: Free Fetch Mini - No Optus Sport in Apps

Hi @FGH, the Optus Sport channels can be located in the EPG. They'll be towards the bottom of the list. Smiley Happy

Occasional Contributor FGH
Occasional Contributor

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
New Contributor imichaelwright
New Contributor

I have the same problem. Got my fetch mini home and the Optus sport was not included in the EPG or Apps. I had to re-subscribe to Optus Sport despite Optus Sport already being included within my mobile phone plan. Will I get charged $15 again?

0 Kudos
Moderator GuyCS

Hi @imichaelwright - if you have Optus Sport included on your service, the $15 charge should be credited back on your bill.

If you receive your next bill and find that a credit hasn't been applied, please let us know and we'll be able to follow up for you. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor rishgoon
Occasional Contributor

Hello

I was told in store that as I already have a Fetch Mini that I pay $5 a month for, that I was not eligible for another one, but if I contacted Optus the $5 charge to my account each month would be waived for 12 months. 

I have tried live chat regarding this but have had no help. Any help on here would be appreciated.

Thank you

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

@rishgoon, I’m afraid the advice you've been given is Incorrect.

The free Fetch mini offer is intended for our existing Optus Sport customers. This was organised to ensure we provide Optus Sport subscribers with a reliable & consistent World Cup stream. We're unable to offer a further credit towards an additional Fetch Mini device.  

If you’ve purchased an Optus Sport subscription for the World Cup, you’ll be provided with us a refund. We’re also offering Optus Sport for free until the 31/08/2018.

--------------------------------------------------------------
We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor rishgoon
Occasional Contributor

Hi Dan

Thank you for your reply. I didn't want an additional Fetch Mini box. I already have one that I pay $5 a month for. I was told in store that I would be able to have this $5 a month waived for 12 months.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors