cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
New Contributor kierza32
New Contributor

Fetch mini on the same account as fetch mighty

I recently received a new fetch mini. From optus . I need to get put it under he same account as the fetch mighty for the multi room to work . I activated the new fetch mini it didn?t work I contacted Optus they game me a new activation code it didn?t work . How long should I wait to put my new activation code in . Unfortunately now under my account details it says I have two fetch mini boxes

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Moderator GuyCS

Re: Fetch mini on the same account as fetch mighty

Hi @kierza32 - thanks for reaching out. Not great to hear you're having trouble activating your new Fetch Mini. 

Can you please send me a private message with the following information so that we can investigate:

Full Name:

Date of Birth:

Account/Service Number:

Are you the primary account holder: Y/N

Once we have that, we'll do our best to assist. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos