Searching...

Re: Fetch mini on demand EPL pauses every 6 seconds

digi

Thanks Toomey, I have sent a fault log.

EPLbetronFoxtel

I'm still having the same pausing issue since the update.

Still getting the run arpund from the IT support staff.

Still being treated like a fool by yes crowd who keep pretending they have solved this issue but haven't.

Optus... continual thorn in my side.

Dan_C

Hey @EPLbetronFoxtel, we've just replied back to your most recent PM. We're happy to continue chatting with you there.

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

RicardoRdG

After lodging my post over a month ago I had given up until this update. I never received a prompt to install the new firmware. Nevertheless I saw the post stating that firmware  3.7.7627 software version 2.17 Cascade was the latest. I can confirm the issue is still occurring. Powercycled my fetch box with no fix. Select a on demand match, every 6sec pause. Very disappointed. This is why I paid for the box to watch my games the following day. 

Aman_B

Hi @RicardoRdG, the issues was  certainly resolved. Could you please confirm what game are you trying to watch and we'll check it here on our device. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

RicardoRdG

This afternoon I tested Manchester City v Watford which has the issue.

I just tested 4 more other games (5 in total)

- Swansea city vs Tottenham > 6sec pause

- Burnley vs Liverpool > 6sec pause

- Leicester vs Huddersfield > 6sec pause

one that worked! Surprised!

- Man United v Southampton 

Aman_B

Thanks @RicardoRdG. So this means this is certainly not a network issue.  Just to confirm this is on Yes  TV by Fetch Mini? 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

RicardoRdG

Not a network issue as I can watch Live games ok and any of the commentary shows. Its only the on-demand games that has the issues.

Yes TV Fetch Mini

Aman_B

Hmm...@RicardoRdG, could you please PM me Here your EPL login ID,  Optus number, full name for ID. 

digi

I'm still having this issue. Optus kindly sent me a new box to test whether it was a box issue or not, but nope - just the same problems.

The suggestion from Optus technical has been that I just record the games live and watch them later. This will work for one game, but obviously I'm not sure how it's going to work if there are multiple concurrent games that I want to watch (ie not sure what sort of bandwidth that will require). 

Anyway, they are still getting back to me on a more permanent solution... I'll keep my fingers crossed that it's resolved prior to the end of the season - I really need sleep!

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
3 Kudos
2 Kudos
2 Kudos
1 Kudo
1 Kudo