Searching...

Re: Fetch mini on demand EPL pauses every 6 seconds

Goorak

Hey all, have exactly the same issue with Fetch Mini. Live games are no problem at highest resolution but on demand games pause every 6 or 7 seconds. Have nothing else utilising Internet bandwidth, have tried at lowest resolution and makes no difference. Even ran a new Ethernet connection because I doubted the wifi and made no difference. Have also tried all the resets etc. Very frustrating šŸ˜”šŸ˜”

Shae

I get where you're coming from Goorak and it must be pretty frustrating for you. I'd be happy to raise a fault to our tech team if you're able to PM me some account info? 

Johann

Hello,

I just want to advise that I too am having this problem.

Running the EPL off my laptop.

Streaming live content is fine but there is a significant lag watching On Demand matches,

Please advise on how to rectify.

Regards

Steph_C

Hey @Johann - sorry about all the trouble you're having with your stream, are you able to clarify how long the lag is? 

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

Johann

Hi Steph, thanks for the reply.

The stream will play with good resolution for then pause/buffer/lag for 12 seconds then continue playing.

I have put the quality on Auto and even tried Low Quality but the problem persists.

Marie

Hmm that is unusual Johann :/

Which browser are you using to access the Optus Sports page?

We recommend using Chrome to stream Optus Sports.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Johann

Hello Marie,

I have played in on both Internet Explorer and Google Chrome with the problem present in both browsers.

Marie

Oh no! Does this happen on every on demand game or on some of them?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Johann

Hello,

I have tried a few of the On Demand games and the issue is present in all of them.

Sam_D

Thanks for confirming Smiley Happy Are you able to send us a PM with your full name, DOB and account number so we can run some further testing?

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
2 Kudos
1 Kudo
1 Kudo
1 Kudo
1 Kudo