Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Mica
New Contributor
New Contributor

Fetch Box

I am not able to access Amazon Prime through my Fetch Box. I have completed a restart as suggested, but no change. 

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Tigers1719
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: Fetch Box

Have you tried a soft reset of your fetch box?
https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/TV-Entertainment/Fetch-TV-Support-Soft-reset/td-p/592439

I am an Optus user.
0 Kudos
z_hook

Hi @Mica - thanks for raising this with us.

Could you please confirm which generation of FetchTV you have? The Amazon Prime App is available on Fetch Mighty. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

Mica
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi, my account says it is Fetch Mighty, but it seems like it is a Gen 2

0 Kudos
Tuong_YC

Thanks for doing a reset @Mica. When you go to 'Apps' > 'Prime Video' on your Fetch Mighty box to see your box code. you will need to enter the code at primevideo.com/mytv to sign in and start watching.

If you could give a try that would be much appreciated -Quade

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

Mica
New Contributor
New Contributor

Apparently someone has accepted this as a solution. It didn’t solve my problem. Typical of Optus 

0 Kudos
Tina_YC

Hi @Mica. If you still need a hand, we recommend messaging us via the My Optus app. Our Messaging team is available 24/7 and are ready to assist customers as quickly as possible. Tina,

Mica
New Contributor
New Contributor

Thanks for that. I have worked out an alternative as no options suggested worked. I won’t use the messager system unless it is urgent, as I find the messenger system really frustrating, and not very helpful 

0 Kudos