Searching...

Error message: subscription expired please renew

Braymond10

does anyone know what this is? My subscription is brand new

Re: Error message: subscription expired please renew

Sam_D

Hey Braymond10 - might be something that we need to look in to Smiley Happy Are you able to PM me your full name, DOB and account number along with the email address which is registered to your Optus Sport account? 

DJW

I keep getting this message also. How can I solve it?

Nghi

Can you private message me DJW? We'll need your full name, DOB and Optus phone number? Also the email address you've got linked up to EPL. We'll take a look and see what's going on.

Saini10

Hi,

I am having the same issues as above.

I contacted Optus 2 hours ago and they daid it would be fixed within 15 minutes.

Still no fix.

Nghi

Hey Saini10, can you private message me your full name, DOB and Optus phone number? Also the email address you're trying to link up to EPL. We can take a look and see what we can do.

bmartin88

I have the same issue and have done since last weekend. 3 people have advised it will be fixed when ive call during the week but still no joy.

Can someone fix this for me so i can watch some games this weekend.

Thanks

Jarrod1995

Hi

im having the same issue I registered a few weeks ago after I went onto a new plan that included the epl and I have just gone to watch a game and it said that my subscription has expired 

Toomey

Hey guys, with registration issues, we need to check your account in the back end. As per Nghi's comment, please send through your account number full name and DOB to a moderator like myself or Nghi

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
2 Kudos
2 Kudos
1 Kudo
1 Kudo
1 Kudo