Searching...

EPL subscription expired

Jamesk811

All of a sudden I get an email saying Optus has received my request to cancel my subscription (which I never did!!!) and now I check and try to watch EPL channels and it says "subscription expired" what's going on?

Re: EPL subscription expired

Nghi

Hey Jamesk811, are you getting that error message on the website, phone/tablet Apps or the Yes TV by Fetch box? I can see that we've received your private messages and Hollie confirmed that the EPL subscription is still currently active. However there has been a disconnection request placed on the account for the upcoming move.

Jamesk811

I can't access content on iPhone, iPad or website. I haven't checked on the tv box. 

Yeah she she said it's still active but why can't I access content?? And yeah I'm moving address in late August not now so I don't get why that is affecting my current epl subscription? 

Nghi

It really shouldn't be affecting your current subscription up until the disconnection date. I've passed along your details to be looked into further.

Jamesk811

I still can't access any of the EPL content on my ios devices or website??? When will this be fixed?

Nghi

Hey Jamesk811, our EPL IT team are still working on this for you. I know it's frustrating waiting for it to be resolved and we'll let you know once we hear back.

Jamesk811

I appreciate that but surely there must be a temporary workaround Optus can have for me?? I want to watch the champions cup! Isn't there a way Optus can provide me with login details for a temporary account or allow me to make a new temporary account? This is absolutely taking too long I haven't had the service for over a week due to no fault of my own!!!

Nghi

We're trying everything we can to get you back online for EPL Jamesk811. I even tried to register you up using the details at the new house but it wouldn't let me because it's not currently active yet Smiley Sad 

Jamesk811

Oh that sucks 😔 So what can I do then ? I really need access to the content 

Nghi

I can totally sympathise. I can assure you this has been escalated and being looked at as a priority. We've forwarded other customer's details as well and they are being worked through. Your's may be a tricky situation with the whole relocation going on at the same time. Did you have a mobile plan at all we could add EPL onto?

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
2 Kudos
1 Kudo
1 Kudo
1 Kudo
1 Kudo