Searching...

Re: EPL subscription expired

Sam_D

Hey @jarsenal - definitely something that our TV & Content team would like to look in to as soon as possible for you. Are you able to give them a buzz on 1800230158 so we can get the ball rolling? Happy to follow up on any reference numbers you're given Smiley Happy 

Sluke1

I'm getting the same thing now. Watched the game on the iPad app on Monday and went back in on Saturday and told that the subscription expired. I got a new phone last Friday and maybe that had something to do with it, but it doesn't make a lot of sense to cancel a subscription if you update your handset! Also, perfect timing just before this weeksround of games! 

Hollie

Hey @Sluke1, sounds like it may have been removed during the process of signing you up for the new phone contract? More than happy to check it out if you can PM me through your full name, DOB and the mobile number.

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

Highlighted

Sluke1

Done, thanks Hollie.

Hollie

Thanks - looks like that's what's happened Smiley Sad I'm just getting this sorted. I'll PM you back once it's fixed.

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

Gilly1409

I've also started having this issue when attempting to play content on my Samsung tablet via the Optus Sport app. Was previously working fine and still works fine on the Fetch TV box I have at home.

I have reinstalled the app as per some of the instructions I've seen on here. I did receive an email a few weeks ago confirming my request to cancel the subscription had been processed (a request I did not make!)

Can someone please help me resolve this issue in time for the weekend. Have had a long history of other issues with this service so can't say I'm overly impressed to date!!

regards

Graham

Guy

Hey Graham. I wouldn't have thought it would be a subscription issue if it is still working on the fetch service Smiley Sad Are you able to PM us with your details so we can check this out?

Julie19

Hi,

Epl sports was working for a few weeks but this weekend I couldn't watch on any device. Very disappointing Smiley Sad

The message is stating that my subsrciptions has expired. I tried to call but have had no human to talk too. Just links the support website.

Please help, Its the only reason I'm with optus is for the EPL Smiley Happy

Shae

Sorry to hear about the issue Julie19. Can you send me a PM with the EPL username and we can look into this for you? 

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
2 Kudos
2 Kudos
1 Kudo
1 Kudo
1 Kudo