Searching...

Re: EPL subscription expired

Jamesk811

No only prepaid! Well cancel the relocation and I can organise the relocation a few days before I actually move! 

Nghi

I'm not sure if that will make any difference. The current EPL subscription is cancelled in the system and we're trying to re-activate it. I can have a chat with our relocations team and discuss the options for cancelling the relocation though.

Jamesk811

Well I don't want to cancel the relocation if it still won't Mena I can access my epl content. Can I at least have an ETA and a phone number to contact the tech support team myself and be in contact with them directly? Do I also have a case number? 

Nghi

This is a manual process at the moment as there isn't a process in place right now for what you're needing. We're in communication directly with the EPL project team and the development guys working on the backend systems. 

Nghi

Actually hold that thought. Do you have another email address we can try to link up to EPL for you? Nghi

Highlighted

markgez

I having a simular problem i cant watch the international champions cup, it says my subscription is expired! How can this be?   Ive called and spoke to an operator butdue to the exeedingly long call my batery went on my phone! I went into the shop and they allegedlyreset my account,  thats a few days ago now and no change, its still saying the same thing!    It looks like this whole sports take over is hoing to be one big ballz up...

just think of the thousands that are yet to try to watch stuff and then go to watch epl and it fails!      Optus sort it out!    

Nghi

That's very strange markgez? Have you made any changes at al to your account recently? Like a plan change or relocation request?

What happens when you try to register for EPL again here? You may need to use a different email address than what you had before.

Polistena

Also getting this error.

Not surprised.  Nothing ever just works.

Nghi

Hey Polistena, have you tried re-registering on the website link I provided above and using a different email address?

[ Edited ]
jarsenal

Hi there, I have same issue. All of a sudden I got an email saying my request to cancel EPL subscription had been processed but I never have and never will request it. Then it still worked for a few days but now I am getting "Subscription Expired" on my iPhone and on my PC I am getting "Playback error, please reload the stream and try again". I tried to re-register using a different email address, then I am given error "EPL_USER_NOT_ACTIVE_001".

Edited by Moderator: Contained sensitive information

New EPS season kicks start this coming weekend so it would be much appreciated if my issue can be investigated and resolved ASAP.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
2 Kudos
2 Kudos
1 Kudo
1 Kudo
1 Kudo