Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Re: EPL_USER_NOT_ACTIVE_001

As I already mentioned in my previous comments,I already called your tech team yesterday night about this fault.They said they have no clue,need time to fix it.Anyway I just tried,as you asked me,and keeps showing "EPL_NOT_ACTIVE_ 001".I think it's pointless calling them as they told me to wait just yesterday night,but honestly my patience is nearly over.I don't like to repeat myself but it's been 3 weeks,is this your amazing service?!Really disappointed 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Totally understand your frustration @Sorferrari. The tech team have the tools to check your registration and also if required they can link your account and refer it to the IT team for the fix.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

It seems they got the tools to fix all the issues of the world but mine,anyway hope they solve this by tomorrow otherwise you will lose a customer,not even sure you give something about it,I'm only one among millions.It's like being seated in a restaurant,waiting to be served but no waiter shows up.After a while you lose your patience,get up and leave.This is what happening to me.Thank anyway for your time,you moderators are always very kind,I give you that,but not helpful.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hey@Sorferrari, hopefully it will be fixed and you'll be able to watch EPL. Please do call the tech and report this.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

This was last posted last year and still no fix?

I'm getting the same thing "EPL_USER_NOT_ACTIVE_001" i've tried many times with different emails

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Gah! Not good to hear, @digitalsin 😞

Can you please PM me with your login email, full name and DOB so I can take a look at it for you? 

0 Kudos
Top Contributors