Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

EPL_USER_NOT_ACTIVE_001

Apparently I finally managed to get my number reconized by the system,after "only" 3 weeks.But,and it's a pretty big BUT,once typing in my details for creating an EPL account,it appears a error message saying User not active.Can you please help me fix this too?Really sick of all this problems,once one is fixed,a second one turns up.

0 Kudos
15 Replies
Highlighted

Re: EPL_USER_NOT_ACTIVE_001

I'm really sorry for the ongoing problems you've had with this, it really needs to be looked into by our Tech team on 1800 230 158 though. They should be able to sort it out

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Well,I will ring them up tonight if you can't help me,basically I've called them every day for the last weeks,by now I'm their nightmare.Anyway I'd like anyone to think twice before subscribing EPL,only issues so far,and often they make you feel a total idiot,like if the problem was because of me.For sure I'd never suggest anyone to join you,and if this problem is not sorted out by Saturday I will cancel my contract.Enough is enough

0 Kudos
Highlighted

I can appreciate why you'd be so frustrated, it's not the normal experience, apologies for all the trouble though.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

"it's not the normal experience,"...

Really...? Because there are over 1500 posts on the EPL Forum alone from exasperated customers. Generally they post on here as a last resort after calling several times and still not having their issue resolved. How many more that have called and are still waiting for Optus to provide the promised service.

Any chance you can quantify that statement...?

How many new customers have signed up for the EPL...?

How many of those customers have no issues with getting set up and are currently enjoying a sensational and unique way of watching all the action...?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

DanSaulKnight, we've definitely seen some teething problems with certain customers, but overall, the experience has generally been positive. No numbers on total subscribers are available to share but we're happy with the amount of people we've been able to get signed up for access with the EPL.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Very glad you made so many people happy,but you have made me furious.Just finished calling with your tech support,they fixed one issue but then another turned up,and at the moment they have no clue how to solve that.Apparently another customer rang them up about the same issue,at least I'm not alone in this.One thing is for sure,Saturday morning I will step into one of your shop to cancel my contract,unless this problem is fixed by that time.Honestly this situation is getting ridiculous and I can't stand it anymore.How do you expect me to trust you any further?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Can I ask if you were given a fault reference number for this Sorferrari so we can follow up on it for you?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

I was given a reference number for the first issue,but that seems have been fixed.For the second issue,the one about "USER NOT ACTIVE" I was given nothing,I was just told to wait,hope have not to call them back,even yesterday I spent about 70 min on phone,like everyday during this week.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hey @Sorferrari, could you please try to register again here → https://manage.sport.optus.com.au/signup/index.html  and if still doesn't work then please call the faults team on 1800 230 158. 

0 Kudos
Top Contributors