Searching...

EPL_USER_NOT_ACTIVE_001 error message

Hadonou

Hey, I noticed today that I could not access the Optus sport channels (on fetch tv, phone app and web) anymore. The Sport app says I need to renew my account even though I had a chat with someone from optus a few weeks back and was assured my account wouldn't get cancelled anymore (this was after I got a cancellation email).

I've try re-registering multiple times with different emails but everytime I get this error message "EPL_USER_NOT_ACTIVE_001" 

I also tried calling optus but the automated voice redirects me to "sport.optus.com.au/support" for subscription issues.

Unfortunate that I'm starting to have issues so close to the start of the season. Would be great if anyone could help.

Thanks in advance

Re: EPL_USER_NOT_ACTIVE_001 error message

Gen_R

Hey @Hadonou - can get how frustrating this would be for you. Just to confirm though, all your services are still active with Optus and you're not able to log in on any of your devices? Can you please shoot me a PM with your login, DOB account number and full name? I'll make sure to take a look. Gen 

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

[ Edited ]
Gen_R

Just sent a PM, sorry Handonou.

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

Gen_R

Hopefully they'll be in touch in 24hours. Gen 

Hadonou

Ok Thank you Gen. 

Frogwife

Have had to cancel then re connect my Optus broadband account, had already subscribed to the EPL, and can receive on the iPad .

have received new set top box and set up.......but it will not connect...!

Have tried re applying and keep getting the same error message. Before you ask, account up to date....

Please help!

Hollie

Hey @Frogwife, when you say it wont connect - are you just having problems with your subscription to EPL via the Optus Sport App or are you having problems with your FetchTV in general?

Frogwife

Thank you for replying.......I believe it is an accounting issue. My original account was to be closed and a new one opened but somehow ? I may have to wait til the end of this billing cycle and try again. It is pointless getting on the phone as I am passed from pillar to post and am getting terribly frustrated.......

once again, Thankyou for replying.

Frogwife

Hollie

Oh ok - that may be the case, I can have a look into this further for you though if you can PM me your full name, DOB, the account or phone number and the email address you've used to register. 

[ Edited ]
Frogwife

Many thanks, Holly.....

info 

[ Edited by Moderator: Contained private information ]

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
2 Kudos
2 Kudos
1 Kudo
1 Kudo