An important topic of discussion within the industry is how technology continues to develop at a fas... Read the full story
2019-08-18 10:51 PM
Some of the EPL 2019-2020 matches that I set to record on Optus from the program guide are showing an hour of a previous match. I set the Liverpool-Southampton game to record, but most of the Tottenham-Man City game instead. Why is this happening and what can be done to fix it?
2019-08-21 12:56 PM
That does sound strange. We haven't had any other reports of this.
Are these live matches or on demand? Both?
Is it just one particular Optus Sport channel?
If it happens again this weekend you can log a support case with our Optus Sport team:
- Make sure you are logged in with your registered Optus Sport username and password
- Visit the Help and Support section via the in-app menu
- Click Log a case
- Enter a title for your issue
- Select a relevant category for you issue from the drop down list
- Briefly describe the issue you are having. Any detail you provide here will help us resolve your issue as quickly as possible
- You can upload an image or screenshot if it’s relevant to the issue and will help identify the problem
- Press Submit
- We will send you an email with your reference number
- An agent will review your issue and come back with a resolution or contact you via an in-app notification for more information
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.
Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button