Searching...

Chromecast on Foxtel Now Box

[ Edited ]
munce31

Hi 

I'm unable to chromecast live games to my Foxtel Now Box. If I try, the loading circle rotates endlessly and no error message is displayed. 

However, I can chromecast highlights and other recorded content from the optus app flawlessly to the Foxtel Now Box. 

I am attempting to chromecast from an iPhone X. 

Edit: I can watch live games via chromecast from a Mac (Chrome) to my Foxtel Now Box. 

Please let me know if there is something I can do, or if there is an explanation?

My friend has a Xiaomi Mibox and that works flawlessly with recorded and live content on the Optus Sport App, so why not with the Foxtel Now Box? Its android tv too. 

Thanks in Advance

Highlighted

Chromecast on Foxtel Now Box

[ Edited ]
munce31

Hi 

I'm unable to chromecast live games to my Foxtel Now Box. If I try, the loading circle rotates endlessly and no error message is displayed. 

However, I can chromecast highlights and other recorded content from the optus app flawlessly to the Foxtel Now Box. 

I am attempting to chromecast from an iPhone X. 

Edit: I can watch live games via chromecast from a Mac (Chrome) to my Foxtel Now Box. 

Please let me know if there is something I can do, or if there is an explanation?

My friend has a Xiaomi Mibox and that works flawlessly with recorded and live content on the Optus Sport App, so why not with the Foxtel Now Box? Its android tv too. 

Thanks in Advance

Re: Chromecast on Foxtel Now Box

Aman_B

Hi @munce31 - Sorry for any inconvenience caused. Optus doesn't official support this device and because of this we can't help with troubleshooting. Yes the device may have inbuilt Chrome-cast but we haven't tested it yet or added it to our approved list. Currently we only have these devices listed that we can help with. I'd recommend checking help from your set top box provider as they may have some tech details of the Chrome-cast if i case has some setting that might be causing this. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Re: Chromecast on Foxtel Now Box

Aman_B

Hi @munce31 - I've replied to your other post. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
2 Kudos
2 Kudos
1 Kudo
1 Kudo
1 Kudo