cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor UKEagle2Aus
Occasional Contributor

Cant access to log a case

So the correct username and password are used, not being accepted and so OK, I’ll reset the password through the send me a link page. Wrong! Despite the confirmation of we sent a link to ..... nothing appears and I tried three times, nothing, nada! Can you find an email address for support (well no that would be the most customer centric thing to do). So I’m stuck with using a forum to try and get some answers. Why can’t I sign in and why do you have to sign in when the issue is signing in.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Occasional Contributor UKEagle2Aus
Occasional Contributor

Re: Cant access to log a case

For the record the username and password is the same for this site and it works OK so somethings not right

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Cant access to log a case

Hi UKEagle2Aus,

This can happen if the user is using a VPN at the time for Optus Sport. Is that the case here? If so you'll need to log out of the VPN access. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos