Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Maljb77
New Contributor
New Contributor

Cannot log on to Optus sport app

Cannot log into the app to watch the soccer. Not sure why. Reset my Pw several times.
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Tuong_YC

Re: Cannot log on to Optus sport app

Hey @Maljb77, that's certainly not what we want for you. If you could send through some more details on private message to our social media teams on Facebook or Twitter, we will follow up with you just in time for the second half.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos
WobblyPlague
New Contributor
New Contributor

Yo, they fix it for you? I’ve got same problem now. In round of 16 lol. Been told they’ll get back to me in 72 hours. Lol.
The tourney will be half done by then. Lol.
90mins in irc with them for zero result
0 Kudos
Tuong_YC

G'day @wobbyplague - apologies for any inconvenience caused. Let's get you back in the Optus Sport App so you can watch the rest of the Euro League. If you could please send through a private message to our social media teams on Facebook or Twitter, we will follow up with you

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors