Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
tommysvr
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Cannot load any video

Hello,

App is working fine, able to login and load everything as normal. However, when I try to play any stream or catchup video, it just sits on the spinning gear screen and never goes anywhere.

Been using it fine since the beginning and this seems to have happend since the latest update.

Is this a known issue or anything?

4 Replies
Shauna
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: Cannot load any video

Hey @tommysvr  - are you talking about the Optus Sport app or another app? 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
tommysvr
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Genuine question, what other app could I be referring to?

Yes, Optus Sport app on iOS and Apple TV.

0 Kudos
Kartika

That is very strange as there is no faults reported at the moment.  Can you uninstall and reinstall the app again to confirm it works.

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
armc
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Hi optus,

i am having the same issues - with both iPad and iPhone.

i eventually got it working this morning to watch the on demand game - however I can’t get the video to play.

both devices have the latest version of the app installed.

i get served the adverts no issues and then the spool symbol just continues. I have removed the app readed and still the same issue persists?

i have also turned the devices off and on again. Same problem.

some help on this one would be greatly appreciated as pretty keen to enjoy the World Cup.

i look forward to hearing from you.

adam

0 Kudos
Top Contributors