cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
RetiredModerator Brock_E
RetiredModerator

Re: Cannot cancel my OPTUS Premier League subscription

I'm really sorry to hear this, @stw2604.

If you haven't spoken with someone since posting, our Live Chat team can promptly assist with this in real time here.

0 Kudos
New Contributor Mick90
New Contributor

Hi,

Can you please cancel mine to?

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

G'day @Mick90, how'd you go about subscribing to Optus Sport? Did you purchase a subscription via the Google play or Apple app store, or was the subscription linked to a post-paid mobile or broadband service? 

GOOGLE PLAY STORE

1. On an Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store
  2. Tap Menu > Subscriptions
  3. Tap the subscription to cancel
  4. Tap Cancel Subscription
  5. Follow onscreen instructions

APPLE APP STORE

1. Go to Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store
  2. Tap Apple ID at the top of the screen
  3. Tap View Apple ID. You might need to authenticate your Apple ID
  4. Tap Subscriptions
  5. Tap the subscription that you want to manage
  6. Use the options to manage subscription. You can choose a different subscription offering or tap Cancel Subscription to cancel the subscription. If you cancel, your subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle.

For those who've attached their subscription to an eligible Optus plan, jump onto optus.com.au/livechat and ask the consultant to remove the subscription from your account. 

For those who've attached their subscrition to an elegible Optus plan, jump onto optus.com.au/livechat and ask the consultant to remove the subscription from your account. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor Mick90
New Contributor

Hi @Dan_C

The subscription was linked to a post-paid mobile however optus chat has not worked all day. 

I've tried using it in 3 different web browsers on my laptop as well as chrome on my phone. You cannot get past the 'what would you like to chat about list'. Clicking on any of the 4 options does nothing (the links are dead). Could you please remove my subcription for me please?

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Ah, there is an issue with our Live Chat landing page at the moment.

You're welcome to send through your details → http://yesopt.us/pmdan

I need your full name, DOB and mobile number. I'll get back to you as soon as I can. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors