cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor trops
New Contributor

Cannot cancel my OPTUS Premier League subscription

I am wanting to cancel my EPL subscription today before it starts charging me. I have spent an hour going around in circles on both the OPTUS Sport and the main OPTUS website and it appears there is no way to do it online, even though there is a page giving instructions on how to do it. I then called your OPTUS Sport phoneline and it is closed. Can you please advise how I can do this today?

0 Kudos
14 Replies
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Re: Cannot cancel my OPTUS Premier League subscription

Hi @trops, please PM your account details, DOB and email address to me here → http://yesopt.us/pmscott - I'll cancel it for you. 

0 Kudos
New Contributor Alfio
New Contributor

Can you help me switch off my Premier League subscription as well?

0 Kudos
Moderator Marie

Happy to help you out @Alfio

You're welcome to PM through your account details, full name and date of birth so I can access your account.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor Pattysoh
New Contributor

Hi Optus,

Could someone please post instructions on how to cancel my premier league subscription.

Maybe I'm not sharp enough to figure it out or maybe there are $180m reasons why it's not so simple!

If could post the instructions it rather than making it a secret via private message that would be appreciated.

Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hi @Pattysoh, are you able to try the following steps for us? 

- Click on the Sport & Entertainment tab on the top section of your My Account Dashboard

- Click on the Optus Sport tab

- You'll be directed to a new window where you're able to manage your subscription

- Follow the prompts to cancel your subscription 

--------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor cbhavan
New Contributor

Hi, could you please help me cancel my subscription? The Optus website won't allow me to cancel it myself.

0 Kudos
New Contributor Haydenr
New Contributor

Hi Scott, can you please also cancel my OPTUS Premier League subscription as I have also been going around in circles on the website trying to cancel it myself. 

0 Kudos
Moderator Aman_B

Hi @Haydenr, we can certainly help cancelling your Optus sport subscription. Please click   Here to chat with one of our care agents to cancel your Optus sport. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor stw2604
New Contributor

I'm getting the same problem. I've been going around in circles too.

Sport and Entertainment isn't listed in My Dashboard or in My Account, yet I'm being charged for Optus Sport for no reason. I've never even tried to use it, and every month it's on our bill even though we didn't ask for it, but still get charged for it!

I never asked to pay for Optus Sport. I don't even have a TV that can allow me to access this, as I only use the set top box.

Please show me how to remove it. Thankyou.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors