Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor Ashwini
New Contributor

Can't play any videos on optus sport

Hi,

I recently signed up for an optus SIM only data plan - 100 100 GB per month. It came with optus sport. When I log in to optus sport through my phone (on a different network SIM), it plays videos. When I try to watch videos using the Optus SIM, it doesn't work (it just plays the loading animation continuously).

I am using the SIM in a samsung tablet, usb tethered to my home router. The internet connection is fine (resonably fast- 25-30 Mbps), but it doesn't seem to play any optus sport videos.

What should I do?

Ashwini

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Moderator Kartika

Re: Can't play any videos on optus sport

Hey Ashwini, sorry to hear about your Optus sports issue. So that we are on the same page just to reconfirm, you have a mobile phone with another provider and the Optus sports app works fine. However you also have a mobile broadband (tablet) service with us and it will not play the videos? Are you saying that your Samsung tablet is connected to your broadband modem through a USB Cable? Or are you tethering on your laptop / computer? Can I also confirm if you using the Optus sports app on the tablet or web browser? Have you tried to disconnect the usb cable and switch off Wi-Fi on the tablet so that you are directly connected to our cellular network and see if it works?

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors