Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Can't access videos on Optus Sport apart from free ones- I am on the $15 per month subscription

I get this message but nothing seems to work:

Thank you for submitting your case. The Optus Sport free access offer has now expired. To restore your premium account, please head to http://manage.sport.optus.com.au/signup to re-subscribe to Optus Sport. If you previously had access to Optus Sport and are now seeing padlocks when attempting to view content, please use the 'use existing email address' option during sign up. When you have successfully completed this process, please force close the Optus Sport App. Upon reopening the app, you should no longer see padlocks on any content. If this process does not resolve your issue, please reply to this case and we will contact you to investigate further.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Can't access videos on Optus Sport apart from free ones- I am on the $15 per month subscription

Hey there EJM,

We can only suggest trying all those suggestions provided by the Optus Sport team and if required, replying to the support case you logged for further assistance.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: Can't access videos on Optus Sport apart from free ones- I am on the $15 per month subscription

I am in the same boat as the original poster. Have not been able to access premium content for a week. I cannot access anything other than free content through the Optus Sport App, and cannot access any content at all through my FetchTV...constantly asked to get a Premium Subscription, which I already have. 

I tried to "re signup" as per my support case suggestion (same message as the original poster). Still can't access anything so I responded to my support case 3 days ago...since then Crickets!

0 Kudos
Top Contributors