Searching...
Accepted Solution

Can not connect to the iTunes Store to pay for subscription

speckledbananas

Have downloaded the Optus sport app and created account. All looks good until click ‘watch now’ then prompted to subscribe through app. Go back to app on iPhone XR and click to pay $14.99 per month then get error message saying ‘cannot connect to iTunes store’

I am signed in to my Apple ID. Have tried the same process on husband iPhone 8 and on iPad with no luck. Have purchased Fetch Mighty and otherwise all ready to go! Have deleted app and redownloaded. Have tried husbands Apple ID and also my Apple ID, making two different accounts on the app. Going round in circles,

Re: Can not connect to the iTunes Store to pay for subscription

Jeneral__Pain

Are you on WiFi or 4G?

Have you reset your network settings?

Settings > General > Reset > Network Settings

only catch, you don't lose content but it'll forget all the WiFi networks you've previously joined

I'm a Yes-Crowd Contributor, not an Optus Employee, and I contribute on a voluntary basis. Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and or Accepted Solution their way.
Solution

Re: Can not connect to the iTunes Store to pay for subscription

Ray_YC

Hi speckledbananas (love the username!)

There was a known Unable to subscribe to Optus Sport via iTunes App Store issue over the weekend which has since been resolved.

Please let us know if you're still having trouble.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
4 Kudos
2 Kudos
2 Kudos
2 Kudos
1 Kudo