Searching...

Buffering

SamRuss

Why is it that the On Demand stream - in this case Arsenal v Leicester - is playing on low/blurry quality... it keeps pausing/tripping up... yet my internet is fibre and getting 50mbps. Have there been no technical improvements over the past 2/3 months?

Im connecting my fetch mini via wifi and i have supposedly full signal. Very dissapointing... anyone else feeling the same pain?

Re: Buffering

Shauna

Hey @SamRuss - Thanks for reaching out to us. I would suggest reporting this fault here so our technicians can run and investigation. Apologies for the experience.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

jackg

I have Similar problems watching highlights on Sunday 10am. Very blurry impossible to watch.

No problems with line speed.

Aman_B

Hi @jackg, are you still having the same issues? What device is this on?  

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

jgos04

Yes the problems still remains today, I am using a Samsung S2 Tablet,

Note I do not have this problem when using my iphone.

AlexRH

That's odd @jgos04 :/ Is this something that you've raised with our TV & Content crew for further investigation?

If not, you can do that HERE and they'll get in touch to have a chat about what's going on. 

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
3 Kudos
2 Kudos
2 Kudos
1 Kudo
1 Kudo