Searching...
Accepted Solution

Ashes link not working?

jimmyoak

Why? Keeps saying "reload stream" then does nothing

Re: Ashes link not working?

Jim_A

I have tried web and app - both not working. Missed the start, the first wicket, all the good stuff 

wooptang

Same. Tried with Chrome, Firefox and Brave so doesn't appear to be a browser issue either.

Used to get the same issue when they first launched the EPL. Pretty annoying.

shiftyphil

It works if you stream it via http://cricket.com.au/

Highlighted

GNB

Yet again Optus Sport have let the paying fans down with there sub-standard streaming abilities - even now the EPL streams are bad, there is stillno APP on smart Tv's - it's bascially the worst thing to happen to Live sport in Australia - Optus!

The iPhone app doesn't even give you the option to stream the Ashes Live - only watch past games/interviews - WOW how much worse can this service get.

Embarrasing service from a company that should be ashamed.

xkwizt

Hurry up and fix it Optus.

Shocking company, no idea how they are still in business.

shiftyphil

They seem to have 'fixed it' by taking the link to the live stream away.

SamSam

go to cricket.com.au, use your Optus Sport log in to gain access to the subscription and then stream the game, was incredible easy and works fine for me

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own

drewsmilitia

The Optus Sport login not working for me on that link.

They may have stuffed up the start of the ashes but they'll get it right and it will be fine.

No matter how bad it is it will be better than Foxtel which is where sport goes to die.

Some of the contributors on here sound like paid shills for Foxtel.

Solution

SamSam

Should have been a little clearer. go to cricket.com.au, log in or create an account if you don't have one (don't use your Optus sport log in here), then go to the subscribe page where you'll see the Optus offer, select it and then input your Optus Sport log in and you should be good to go

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
2 Kudos
2 Kudos
2 Kudos
1 Kudo
1 Kudo